Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Busy Weekend





Flew to St. Louis Saturday morning. Hung out at the family home in Collinsville for awhile with my sister Patti, her friend Kathy, Mom, and Dad. Imo's pizza for lunch! Then onto a demo session in Fairview Heights with Steve Koritta. He is awesome. Checked into my hotel, then off to Mike and Judy's before following them up to Kelly and Pam's place in Grafton for the 26th annual Surfin' Monkey convention. Todd G was along with me for the ride. Convention was cool. Good to see Wayne and Neva, Gary, Zam, and Steve K and wife. Jonah was there too. It was a good time. Sunday went to mass-got to speak briefly with my old friend Father John who was shoveling snow. Oh yeah, guess I forgot to mention that. It snowed. Weird. Not used to that anymore. Then back to the family house. Got to see my brother Robert before he went to work. Cousin Jim stopped by, then back to the airport for the flight home. Now here I am. It's time for bed!

PS-Meanwhile back in New Orleans, Lauren ran a half marathon!

pic 1-Me and Steve Koritta
pic 2-Surfin Monkey group shot. I am next to Billy Bob Teeth CEO Jonah White.
pic 3-Collinsville High buddies-Me, Zam, Gary,Todd G, Mike, Kelly
pic 4-Rockouts reunited for a picture!Steve Knecht, Me, Mike

No comments: