Friday, June 6, 2008

Living Proof, Part 1



Thursday, June 5, I worked as an extra on the Lifetime Network production "Living Proof".
It was a good time, but I got off to a rocky start due to incorrect Map Quest directions. This is not the first time this has happened to me, but that is the subject of another blog.
Basecamp was at the Timberlane Country Club in Gretna. After checking in, the wardrobe department gave me a tshirt to wear, a replica of the May 11, 1996 Revlon Run/Walk For Women in Los Angeles. I learned that the movie was about a doctor who developed a drug that increased the life expectancy of breast cancer patients. The star of the movie is Harry Connick, Jr.
At approximately 10:50 am I was on the set, and for the next several hours I depicted a walker for the most part, but also someone in the crowd clapping, and a guy just standing around.
I was enjoying the outdoors but developed a headache as the afternoon wore on. I just wasn't feeling well. Luckily we wrapped early. Must've been about 3:30 or so.
Pic 1 is a self portrait of me, taking a picture of myself in the restroom mirror.
Pic 2 is the number I wore.

No comments: