Monday, June 30, 2008

If I was covered....

If I was covered.....
Category: Music

A couple of years ago Stephen Koritta and I had a discussion about what songs of mine should be covered and by who. Not long after he e-mailed me a list of what he would like to see:
Matthew Sweet-Unrequited Love
Brian Setzer Orchestra-Mary Rose
Goo Goo Dolls-Destination Unknown
The Corrs-Raise A Toast
REM-21st Century Folk Song
Chris Isaac-My Heart Skips A Beat
Tom Petty-Insane
Yo La Tengo/White Stripes-Fireplace
Paul Simon-Everyman
Barenaked Ladies-Saga of the Coffeehouse Blues
Violent Femmes-The Happy Dance
Crash Test Dummies-159
Toad The Wet Sprocket-The Ballad of Mr O'Donnells Daughter
Five For Fighting-The Landing

Interesting! What do you think? Who would you like to see cover me, and what song(s). I would love to see what you come up with.

No comments: