Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Drank Some Water

Have you ever noticed how popular blogs or blogs by well known people attract scores of comments, while the lesser known rarely receive comments. It doesn't seem to matter what the content is. Of course, it's all a numbers thing. Naturally if no one is reading a blog, there will be no comments. I just find it interesting when comments are left, that's all. So, for fun, I am going to do a little sample blog and add comments myself:
Blog:
I Drank Some Water

Today I drank some water. I drank three sips out of a bottle. It was good. It was cold.

Blog Posted by Fred on May 27.

Comments:

Fred,
I once fetched a pale of water, and it wasn't a very good experience for me, but I am so happy for you.
Jill

Fred,
It's cool that you had three sips and not two or four. Rock on!
Ozzy

Fred,
Work from home stuffing envelopes. Make millions of dollars per week.
Mr Bizzarro

Dude,
You shouldn't drink cold water, it's bad for the digestive system and can cause all kinds of diseases. Try warm water next time.
Mark

Fred,
I used to like water, then I didn't.
Kevin C, Hollywood, CA

Hey man,
Don't drink it out of a bottle. It's a communist plot put together by Bush and the Republicans. No war for water! (Thats what Sean told me.)
Charlie

Fred,
Remember that time we drank water, when we were hanging out and watching that movie?
Your Old Friend

Fred,
You say the water was good. How good was it on a scale from 1 to 5 with 5 being the highest? The best water I ever had I would rate a 5.56.
Courtney

Fred
I don't get it.
Elle

No comments: