Friday, May 9, 2008

Bernadette's Birthday

Tonight we celebrated Bernadette's birthday with family and friends. We also celebrated Frederick's again while we were at it. The May 2 Greatest Day celebration was immediate family only.
Bernadette had a great time and enjoyed playing with friends and cousins.

I made my debut as a children's entertainer, performing 2 original kid songs and one cover. I wore a funny Groucho glasses/mustache disguise for one of them. Then Colette made her singing debut, performing a classic CCR tune with me on guitar and Lauren on drums. It went over really well, and I had an offer to play another show!

I was really proud of Colette. She did a good job and didn't seem nervous at all. We worked the song out in just a few days with very limited rehearsal time.

I was very happy for Bernadette too. It turned out to be a very special day for her.
I'll try to post some pics here in the next few days as well as uploading Colette's performance. In the meantime enjoy "Macaroni The Super Pony"

No comments: