Saturday, September 20, 2008

Back in the swing of things

I'm hoping things will be getting back to normal a little bit this week. I don't feel up to talking about Hurricane Gustav too much right now. basically we came out of it okay. We have some roof damage causing a small leak, so we have joined the blue roof club.

Bridget had a minor arm fracture while playing when we were evacuated, but she is doing fine. Didn't even need a cast.

I've been having sinus issues, so aside from the day job, I have pretty much been trying to sleep when home. I am starting to feel a little better. I did perform a show last night. My preparation was minimal due to the evacuation and the illness, but the performance was not hindered by it.

Anyway, I will try to blog a few times this week.

There are some pictures of our Gustav experience on flickr at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fredclark/
(the roof pics were taken prior to applying the blue tarp)

No comments: