Thursday, December 25, 2008

Pre K At The Park Day





Bridget's class spent the morning at the park last Monday. Many of the parents came along too. The kids played on the playground equipment. I helped Bridget of course, but many of the other kids wanted help too--- a push on the swing or getting up on the monkey bars. Some of the kids came up and just started conversations. One boy told me that he was already 4 years old and still hadn't killed his first deer yet, but his brother was 7 and had. Interesting. The kids then went into the gym to have lunch and Santa Claus showed up. One of Bridget's friends asked me if that was the real Santa or a fake Santa. I said I didn't know how to tell the difference. Then she decided that he was fake. I asked if she was sure and she said that yes, she can just tell. She would know if it was the real Santa.

No comments: