Sunday, October 12, 2008

Movie Guy


I worked on a movie on Thursday night/Friday morning--"Welcome To the Rileys" starring James Gandolfini of "The Sopranos". We filmed at the Omni in the French Quarter. The star is outside speaking to somebody on the sidewalk, right outside the window. I'm inside sitting down talking to someone. The hardest part for me was staying awake. We wrapped at 5 am.

This week, on the 18th, I am in the Lifetime movie "Living Proof" starring Harry Connick Jr. You can see me taking Angie Harmon to her table.

The picture is self photograph of me in a restroom in the Extras holding area about a block from the set.

(Note--I am not webcasting on Stickam this month as stated on my previous blog. Sorry for the inconvience. I will be webcasting soon, however.)

No comments: